- Get a Free Consultation
- Meet Our Team
- OUTSTANDING RESULTS$401,712.66Principal ReductionAgainst Bank of America$83,215.88Debt ReductionAgainst Citibank$30,000.00Fees RecoveredAgainst Wells Fargo Home Loans$27,865.00Debt ReductionAgainst Mastercard$23,675.29Debt ReductionAgainst Lending Club
- I Can Sleep Again“Thank you Matthew and team for your help. I could not sleep anymore because of the stress of losing my home, but you really came through for me. I am so glad I found you all.”
Credit Card & Debt Defense Attorneys
At Loan Lawyers, our entire firm is dedicated exclusively to promoting and fighting for the rights of consumers and individuals in need of assistance with their debt issues. We make it our business to know how credit card companies, debt collectors, and their lawyers process and litigate credit card cases, in fact one of our Senior Associates used to work as an attorney for the credit card companies.
What most people don’t realize is that there are a multitude of strategic legal defenses available to consumers when they are sued for credit card debt.
Not only have our Fort Lauderdale consumer litigation lawyers been successful in getting credit card lawsuits thrown out of court or settled for pennies on the dollar, we have also been able to obtain the following results:
- Get the debt completely removed
- Get their credit repaired
- Recovered thousands of dollar in damages on behalf of our clients
Defending Your Case In Fort Launderdale & Miami
Oftentimes, credit card lawsuits are filled with negligence, misrepresentations, and fraud, thing that most consumer don’t even know exits. Credit card companies have teams of lawyers and employ law firms throughout the country to process their cases at lightning speed. Statistically, more that 95% of credit card lawsuits go uncontested, meaning the company will win a default judgment and can then garnish wages, back account balances, or even take away people’s cars. These companies know this, and therefore frequently file erroneous lawsuits without regard for accuracy or proper legal procedures, improperly collecting debts from consumers.
In a recent article in New York Times, Noach Dear, a judge in Brooklyn, who presides over 100’s of credit card lawsuits a day, was quoted as saying that “Roughly 90% of the credit card lawsuits are flawed and can’t prove that person owes the debt.”
Contact our firm for trusted, reliable counsel.
Debt Buyers And Law Firms
Below is a partial list of some of the debt buyers and their law firms that we have extensive experience in winning litigation against and getting our clients’ substantial reductions in their debt:
- Portfolio Recovery LLC / Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- CACH, LLC
- Midland Funding, LLC / Midland Credit Management Asset Acceptance, LLC
- Unifund CCR / Unifund Partners CCR
- LVNV Funding, LLC
- Cavalry SPV I, LLC / Cavalry SPV II, LLC
- Surf Consultants, LLC
Debt collection law firms:
- Andreu, Palma & Andreau, PL
- Colling & Water, LLC
- Debski & Associates, P.A.
- Hayt, Hayt & Landau, P.L.
- Hunt & Kahn, P.A.
- Law Offices of Hayt, Hayt & Landau, P.L.
- Midland Credit Management, Inc.
- Modlin & Associates, P.A.
- O&L Law Group
- Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- Rausch, Strurm, Israel, Enerson, LLC
- Rolfe & Lobello, P.A.
- The Law Office of Erskine & Fleisher
- William C. Grossman Law, PLLC
- Zackheim & Associates, P.A.
- Zwicker & Associates, P.C.