If you are falling behind in your monthly payments and are racking up large amounts of debt, it can end up taking a toll on both your mental and physical well-being. It’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed and stressed out about your next step. There is a bright side though – there are ways to seek relief by retaining the right legal counsel that is experienced in debt relief.
At Loan Lawyers, we have over 100 years of combined experience in helping consumers overcome their debt. Our knowledgeable and qualified attorneys will also help you restructure your finances so that you can achieve long-term financial stability.
Custom Debt Solutions
Our lawyers are well aware that each and every situation differs when it comes to debt and debt collectors. This is why we always perform a thorough review of your finances and the various debt that you currently owe. We then create a customized debt relief plan that is dedicated to helping you overcome your debt as quickly as possible.
When it comes to debt relief options, Loan Lawyers offers a range of possibilities that we will look into to determine the best course of action depending on your specific situation. Some of the areas in which we specialize in include:
- Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy often is looked at in a negative light when it comes to consumers and their debt relief options. However, bankruptcy provides you with the possibility of getting a fresh start financially. There are many people and organizations that take advantage of this option in order to see relief from their debt. Loan Lawyers can advise on which chapter of bankruptcy is the best option for you and will guide you through the entire process.
- Harassment Communications from Debt Collectors – Debt collectors tend to find anyway and every way to contact you when there is unpaid debt. From letters to phone calls to emails, it can be overwhelming when facing this consistent harassing communication. Our team can help put an end to this harassment by protecting your rights against aggressive debt collectors and agencies.
- Negotiations with Creditors – In addition to bankruptcy, our team can also explore different debt relief options by skillfully negotiating with your creditors. Partial payments are better than no payments at all when it comes to creditors and lenders. They also do not want to devote the time, money, and resources it takes to move forward in a court of law. This gives us some leeway in negotiating terms that are more beneficial for you – the consumer.
- Foreclosure Defense – Unpaid debt can often lead to repossessions and foreclosure if you do not take the immediate steps to prevent these actions. Our team of lawyers can help you fight back against foreclosure and retain the rights to your property and valuables.
- Wage Garnishment Defense – If there are unpaid debts, debt collectors may try to pull portions from your pay in order to repay your debt. Our attorneys can help you with defending yourself against wage garnishment so that you are not seeing funds pulled from your hard-earned pay.
- Student Loan Relief – It can be very difficult for those who are new to the career force to pay off their student loans. There are some options for relief from student loan debt, however, and Loan Lawyers can help walk you through the possible alternatives.
Contact Our West Palm Beach Debt Attorneys
For more information from our West Palm Beach debt attorneys, contact us to schedule a consultation today.