If you are currently suffering from large amounts of debt and are worried that you may not make your mortgage payments, it is understandable that you may feel overwhelmed or defeated. However, there is good news. With the right legal counsel, you can explore a variety of debt relief options.
Our Sunny Isles Beach debt attorneys at Loan Lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience and put forth the necessary effort and work to help our clients reach long-term financial recovery and stability.
Loan Lawyers Provides Custom Debt Solutions
At Loan Lawyers, we provide both personalized and affordable debt relief options that will allow you to overcome your debt in a timely manner. When you hire the services of our experienced Sunny Isles debt lawyers, we will complete a thorough review of your finances and specific circumstances surrounding your debt. We will then provide a tailored plan of action to help get you out of debt.
Our skilled and qualified debt attorneys can assist with a range of legal matters related to debt and bankruptcy including:
- Filing for Bankruptcy – While many people choose not to file for bankruptcy because of the negative misconceptions associated with it, it can actually be an ideal solution to overcome debt. Our team can help you determine whether filing for Chapter 7, 13, or 11 would be the most advantageous for your situation.
- Harassment from Creditors or Lenders – If you are experiencing harassing phone calls or other forms of communication from your creditors or lenders, you are legally able to take steps to put an end to this harassment. Our attorneys can help protect your rights against abusive collection agencies and debt collectors.
- Assistance with Unfair Debt Collection Acts – Per law, lenders and creditors must follow specific guidelines and regulations under the Fair Debt Collection Act. Our attorneys can assist with protecting your rights if you believe that you have fallen victim to unfair debt collection acts.
- Defense for Potential Foreclosure – While many people are unaware that they have options when it comes to fighting a foreclosure case, our lawyers can help walk you through your options so that you can keep your property and assets.
- Wage Garnishment Defense – There are often times when consumers have been sued by creditors and are required to pay back their debt in a certain time period. This can lead to wage garnishment in order for the creditors to get back the money that is owed to them. If you are facing wage garnishment, contact our law firm immediately for assistance.
- Student Loan Assistance – While many student loan debts are unable to be forgiven through bankruptcy, there are other ways in which you can receive debt relief. Our lawyers can help review all of your options in order to obtain a discharge of your student loans.
Contact Loan Lawyers Today for Your Consultation
It is important to remember that being in debt is not the end-all when it comes to your financial situation. Loan Lawyers can help you get back on your feet and start paying off your debt.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our Sunny Isles Beach debt lawyers today.