More About Allen Glass
During his 38 years of practicing law, Allen Glass has handled matters involving commercial litigation, personal injury, anti-trust, real estate, zoning, condo conversion, and the structuring of new businesses and corporations. His high ethical standards and professional ability have earned him a Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Rating from his peers, the highest professional rating for attorneys.
Allen Glass is a graduate of Brooklyn College and Detroit College of Law (now called Michigan State University School of Law). He is licensed to practice law in Florida, Michigan, and Illinois and is a member of the Bar Association in all three states. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the US District Court Southern Division of Florida, the Michigan State Supreme Court, the US District Court Eastern District of Michigan, the US District Court Western District Michigan, and the US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Undergraduate: Brooklyn College
- Law School: Michigan State University
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern Division of Florida
- Michigan State Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit